October 20, 2015

Missing you.

I'm lying in bed looking at your stars.
I hope you read this.
I hope when I see you, you are as excited as I am.
I hope you feel my prayers for you.
I hope you feel the love I have been feeling.
Baby, you are what I miss.
But you aren't so much what I need anymore.
I feel myself changing everyday.
Little by little.
I feel the Savior.
I did service today,
I worked out
I ate heathy.
I got my hw done.
I did Fhe.
I listened to lots of conference talks.
I prayed.
I read the Book of Mormon.
I told myself to think about The Savuor more.

However, sometimes I wonder why the world we can't talk..
But maybe that's just it. It's not in this world we are suppose to talk.
I have only talked to one person who was outside this world with me.
That was and is you my love.

I miss you heart.
I miss your smell.
I miss your arms holding me close:
I miss your voice. Oh how I long to hear your voice. But I look at this as a fast.
A way to connect with God.

My dearest sleep well tonight.
Say your prayers. I prayed for you.
I always do.
I have been more now though...more and more.

I can not wait to see your handsome face in three short days.